3 Oct 2014

Miss Saigon and More.....

I went to see Miss Saigon yesterday with some great friends and it was incredible!
I loved the music and the acting was sensational. I have decided to write a list of musicals and plays to watch for the end of the year and for next year.
Watching amazing actors, dancers and performers really inspires me and I hope one day I will bring people as much joy as I had yesterday through watching the show.

If you have not yet seen Miss Saigon please do, the talent is incredible, the set is phenomenal and I cannot forgot the music, both sung and music played - beautiful!!!

After the show, I also had an audition myself, fingers crossed for that :) I can definitely say it was great to have an audition straight after the show, I went to that audition full of spirit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment