18 Jul 2014

WOLF HALL/BRING UP THE BODIES

My mum and I went to watch Wolf Hall/ Bring Up The Bodies on Wednesday night and the acting in this production completely blew me away.

Ben Miles who plays Thomas Cromwell was sensational. All the actors were really there in the moment and created such incredible intensity when needed. So Brilliant.

I do wish there was more within the set but I do understand that this production (an adaptation of the Hilary Mantel's novels, Wolf Hall and Bring Up the Bodies.) needs to focus solely on the acting. If that was the case, I wish they made more of the small dance section between Jane Seymour and Henry VIII, as I really felt I was transported back to that era.

Overall though, great production and a brilliant night. 


http://www.rsc.org.uk/about-us/updates/wolf-hall-bring-up-the-bodies-london.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment